Need some holiday-icious activities for your Preschooler or Kindergarten students this Christmas? These are for you! These magical pages are perfect for morning work, lesson plans, craft time, or independent centers.
No prep - print and go. (Exception: A few activities require cutting, glue, or velcro tabs.)
Why we love this:
⭐️ We love the adorable pictures included in this bundle and the engaging ways it encourages kids to recognize and write their letters.
- Printable PDF - Full-Color Set - 22 Christmas Worksheets (No Prep Set, 8.5 x 11 in)
- Printable PDF - Black and White Set - 22 Christmas Worksheets (No Prep Set, 8.5 x 11 in)
- Letters lowercase A to Z
- Letters uppercase A to Z
- Tracing letters
- Fill in the blank story
- Christmas CVC
- Vowels and consonants
- And more...
This set is part of our Christmas Jumbo Bundle. Find out more about it here.
🎄Ways to Use:
- Use as a classroom daily lesson. Review and practice letter tracing for one letter each day.
- Use in small groups to discuss the letter, how to write it, and talk about other items that start with that letter.
- Use at home as a daily writing exercise.
These no-prep letter worksheets are perfect for preschool and kindergarten students.
So In Love
“We are having Fun Learning!!! We tried a fancy, $300 pre-K curriculum before finally purchasing this. It isn’t overwhelming like the other. We already have all the things we need on hand and we are actually having fun again!” -Meagan
WHY SHOP WITH US?
PARENT + TEACHER TEAM
BUDGET FRIENDLY PRICING
ALWAYS TRUSTED. ALWAYS SECURE
FUN + ENGAGING CONTENT